Wednesday, April 24, 2013

MACKIE'S MEMORIES

SOLD
I have just arrived back from a trip to South Africa, where a dear friend commissioned me to do a painting of all the special things she had gotten from the 4 men in her life, her husband and 3 sons!
This is a beautiful setting on her fabulous French style dining table complete with fresh lemons from her garden, which I must add, has a view of my beloved Table Mountain!

You can go to my Etsy Shop where you could order your very own commission and so have an heirloom created of the very special things in your home, for your home!



11 comments:

  1. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to say that I’ve really enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing in your feed and I am hoping you write again very soon! Bear Tours

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very useful post for me and it helps me a lot. Thank you so much for this and have a great time. Auto Repair Bellevue

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really love the painting :)) it so amazing .. nice job !!

    Pet Shipping

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post. There is great photos and great information. I'm looking forward to your next post. thank a lot.

    Seattle Garage Door Repair

    ReplyDelete
  5. Outstanding blog and wonderful style and design . thanks !

    Personal Injury Attorney Alaska

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got some nice inspirational thoughts after reading it. I am waiting for this information to do my exercise. Thanks so much for your comment. Alaska Marine Insurance

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your painting. When i first saw this it looks like printed but my fault!! nice art. Great site for MBT Homes Investment Property Orlando

    ReplyDelete
  8. the painting was so true that really make it beautiful

    Phoenix SEO Experts

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful painting, the colors are alive brilliant!
    Sell my phones now

    ReplyDelete